AROMA TOUCH is a nice smooth firm and gentle touch which when combined with essential oils gives a heavenly state of relaxation.
The nervous system is put into overdrive during this treatment and those nerves along each side of the spine are finally able to relax. Many find improved health instantly with a better night’s sleep, less stress, and a new state of balance for their body.
Many find improved health instantly with a better night’s sleep, less stress, and a new state of balance for their body.
The types of oil we use in an Aroma Touch treatment are:
- Lavender, Tea Tree, Onguard, Balance, Ice Blue, Wild orange & Peppermint.
- The Onguard oil contains Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary and is used to protect your immune system against colds and infections.
- Balance: the title says it all this oil will assist you to feel relaxed after feeling tense in a situation.
- Tea Tree is known for its cleansing properties to the skin. It contains more than ninety different compounds and has limitless use.
- Lavender is known to relax the body and has an unmistakable aroma to it.
- Ice Blue contains many different ingredients and it is used to decrease muscle inflammation.
- The importance of relaxation to our bodies is immense and has a huge impact on our physical health.
What you can expect from the session.
This treatment will have you so relaxed you will nearly fall asleep. It uses several blends of oil; they are 100 percent pure essential oil which is then combined with oil and added to the body. If you have allergies then please let us know as early as possible.
These oils have an AMAZING IMPACT ON THE BODY and even have the capability to increase immunity and stimulate the brain and relax the central nervous system. By applying to the skin they dissolve into the bloodstream allowing you to relax and unwind. For maximum benefits, some oils are best to rub in in specific areas of the body.
- Ease Stress levels.
- Relax the central nervous system.
- Stimulate the body and increase your immunity.
- Increase endorphins feel-good chemicals.
It is rare for people to have a skin infection from the oils, but if you do we will mix up some coconut oil and lavender to the affected area which will stop the infection. We have never had a client who has had a reaction to the oils. If you do have a reaction let us know and we will add some coconut oil with some lavender to ease the affected area.