Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage will aid in relieving long-term pain by stretching out the fascia surrounding muscles.
Deep tissue massage has quite a long after effect as it relaxes soft tissue and the deeper muscles being skeletal muscles. These are the muscles which are responsible for holding us upright by attaching to hip bones, shoulder blades, ribs, elbows, knees, feet they control or play a part in rotation, abduction, adduction, flexion and extension of arms, legs and back.
A deep tissue massage will remove tiny adhesions in the muscle and will assist with future muscle tone, flexibility and aches, and pains.
Benefits of a Deep Tissue Massage
90 minutes: $90.00
60 minutes: $70.00
20 minutes: $25.00
30 minutes: $40.00
40 minutes: $50.00
50 minutes: $65.00
Find a Practitioner for a Deep Tissue Full Body Massage Now
Whether you struggle with chronic pain or you’re sore after a long week of physically demanding work, a deep tissue full body massage could present one of the keys to unlocking some relief. Although massage cannot eliminate pain, there is a wealth of research that presents the benefits of these techniques in explicit detail. From reducing levels of the stress-related hormone known as cortisol to promoting relaxation and the temporary relief of some types of pain, massage is a therapy with some proven science behind it. While it is not a cure-all, it can play an important role in pain management strategies and recovery following certain kinds of injuries.
At Swift Results Massage Therapy, we’ve made it our mission to make these services more accessible. Whether you only have time for a 30-minute deep tissue massage or you want to go the distance for a full 90 minutes, we’re equipped to provide you with an excellent experience. What’s important to know about these services?
What is a Deep Tissue Lower Back Massage?
Not all types of massage are the same. Before you book a deep tissue massage because of back pain, it’s advisable to take a moment to learn what “deep tissue” really means. Why might you choose to request this technique versus another option, such as Swedish massage? Here’s a quick overview of the subject:
- Deep tissue massages comprise very slow, powerful strokes using the hand, as opposed to lighter touches and more rapid movements found in other styles of massage. This method results in a “deeper” effect as your massage provider applies pressure to the muscles.
- The pressure used in this type of massage targets more than the soreness in the muscles. It may also help to relieve tension and discomfort in connective tissues — a reason why it is sometimes used for massage elsewhere on the body.
- These types of massage may contribute to improved comfort for some time after you visit the massage therapist, making repeat visits a conventional means for managing chronic pain.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Deep Tissue Massage for Lower Back Pain
The team at Swift Results Massage Therapy, are fuelled by a passion for helping others to live a more fully engaged life that is less hampered by the constraints of daily pain. To that end, we’ve worked hard to create a massage practice that differentiates itself with excellent service. How do we stand out?
- We provide personalised service with unique insights tailored to each client. Let’s chat today about where and how you hurt, and how massage might be something to explore.
- We’re capable of providing a wealth of information regarding exercises and stretches you can try at home to promote comfort and wellness. Maintaining the good feelings you may experience following a massage is easier than you may think.
- We like to follow up with our clients to see how you’re doing and to check on the progress of your pain management. Our team can use this information to better target your next massage session to the problem areas bothering you.
About Swift Results Massage Therapy
Established for half a decade but backed by nearly 15 years of professional experience, Swift Results Massage Therapy is a locally-owned and operated business. With a unique focus on listening to our clients and providing an experience tailored to each individual, our approach to massage puts the focus on what you want to get from the process. Learn more about our services now, or get in touch to book your 90-minute deep tissue massage today.